Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cheap and Portable GPS from TomTom - for only $119

TomTom One GPSMy friend recently told me "Did you know they sell GPS systems from TomTom for only $119?". Really? I didn't know that. I always have been thinking that the GPS systems from TomTom are pretty much on the high side when it comes to price. After all, quality comes with price right? But I got to know that he recently acquired one from Amazon at an amazingly affordable price. He told me about it and I decided to write up on it here.

I like my GPS system to be really portable. I don't intend to use it while driving all the time. I could take it with me during my outdoor trips or holidays as well. But I needed something which was fast enough in locking coordinates and cheap as well. Something I could throw into the glove box of my car would be good.



Even though the ONE, 3rd Edition is TomTom's entry-level portable GPS vehicle navigation device, it remains a complete solution with an incredible range of features. This portable navigation device features an updated chipset that provides better satellite lock and TomTom's new MapShare technology that lets you add your own map corrections and points of interest, then upload your corrections to and download other corrections from millions of other TomTom users via the TomTom HOME website. You could get yours here from Amazon.

TomTom ONE 3rd Edition 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Vehicle Navigator

Tags: ,


0 comments: