Friday, September 12, 2008

The all new 150" Panasonic Life Wall TV

Panasonic will soon be launching the all new 150" Life Wall TV. This amazing TV has face detection which detects the person watching the TV and adjusts the TV settings according to the user's preferences. Of course you will need to pre-program your preferences in the TV and it automatically fetches these settings from its memory.

panasonic life wall tv
This TV apparently will be able to move along with you as you walk in your living room so that it is always in front of you. The display size adjusts itself depending on how close or far you are away from the TV. This is really revolutionizing TV displays in a big way. I can't wait to hook up my playstation on to this TV! Panasonic will launch this TV in 2009!


[Via HottestGadgets]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a beast! I think I would need to knock a wall down in my apartment to get it in though :-)