Saturday, July 12, 2008

Health is Wealth

Amezcua Bio Disc

I cant believe its Saturday night and I'm writing something as serious as this. But then, I got to do it sometime cos this is something I want to share with all my readers. Some of you out there already know what I'm talking about. This is a gadget called the Amezcua Bio Disc which is essentially a glass disc which is made of technically engineered natural minerals which have been structurally bonded in glass, at molecular level, using high heat fusion methods. Through this combination of minerals and fusion techniques, a positive energy field is created.



But then what is this energy exactly? In simple scientific terms, this is scalar energy which is emitted at a certain frequency. Long-lasting natural scalar resonance has the ability to be transferred to and rejuvenate the molecular structures of all liquids. Put simply, the energy created by the Amezcua Bio Disc can cause liquids to become more hydratious, taste better, and to have a longer shelf life. Essentially, running normal water over the Bio Disc changes the molecular structure of the water for the better.


Hard to visualize? Well not really. Be it in any religion, we have heard of many stories of certain waters to have healing properties - like the Ganges for the Hindus in India. What makes the water of the Ganges so special? Scientists have investigated the water molecules under an electron microscope and found that the water molecules are indeed "living" in a sense rather than the processed water that we drink at home. All that the Bio Disc does it to convert the "dead water" that we receive at home to become "alive". This was proven by observing the water under an electron microscope after running it over the Bio Disc. This is the concept.


I have personally witnessed many experiments done to prove the scalar energy of the bio disc. Let me list some of them below...

- 4 men after being sprayed with "energized" water were able to carry an 80 KG man with just their fingers

- Lime tasted less sour after being rubbed by a Bio Disc

- Whisky tasted more smoother after pouring it over the Bio Disc


But then, the Bio Disc is not to make whisky taste better or for lime to be less sour. Its primary function is to enhance nutrient absorption in the body and eliminate toxins. There have been cases of chronic illnesses being cured by the Bio Disc. I myself have found a lot of difference in nutrient absorption after using the Bio Disc for the past 3 months. I now use it daily and I only drink energized water both at home and at work. Feel free to check out some of the benefits at:



My wife has already started working on this product as a business. If you are interested to not only become a customer but to also make it your business, get in touch with me. Leave me your details and I'll get in touch with you on how to go about this. Rest assured, the product is great!

0 comments: