Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Would you like to guest blog on Newgadgetsguru?

Dear readers, today I was thinking how to make this blog more interactive and interesting in the blogosphere. An idea struck me, and I thought "why not invite my readers to guest blog on Newgadgetsguru.com?". After all, this blog is for you! If you are interested to write a guest post on this blog then read on.

Firstly, send me an email with what content you have in mind. Please keep the topic relevant to this blog. Some examples are:

- Product reviews
- Gadget "how to's"
- An article about a new technology

Please ensure that the article is original and not copied from elsewhere. I would like to keep this blog unique and fresh. You can include a link back to your blog (if you have one) and this might be useful to you as Newgadgetsguru is a PR4 (pagerank 4) blog. So if you are interested send me an email to:

editor[at]newgadgetsguru[dot]com

Lets Have Fun!

0 comments: