Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Panasonic TH-58PZ800U: CNET's Editor's Choice

Panasonic TH-58PZ800U plasma TV with THXThis brilliant THX plasma TV from Panasonic - TH 58PZ800U has earned the Editor's Choice award at CNET. CNET reports that part of the reason has to be due to its color clarity for which the TV's THX certification deserves special credit. Being a proud owner of a Panasonic LCD TV, I'm all excited about this latest arrival from Panasonic.

Here are some of the settings for the best viewing experience on the Panasonic TH-58PZ800U

Picture menu
Picture mode: THX
Picture: +100
Brightness: +55
Color: +56
Tint: 0
Sharpness: 0
Color temp: Warm
Color mgmt: Off
x.v.Color: [grayed out]
C.A.T.S.: Off

Advanced picture menu Video N.R.: Off
3D Y/C filter: [grayed out]
Color matrix: [grayed out]
MPEG NR: Off
Black level: Light
24p Direct in: 60Hz
HD size: Size 2

This is one TV I would love to have in my living room. Did I mention I'm a Panasonic fan?

[Via CNET]

0 comments: