Tuesday, August 5, 2008

iPhone 3G is real HOT.. literally!!!

Following up my earlier post on why to avoid the iPhone 3G, I have another bit of news to share. Thanks to Ram who forwarded this information earlier this morning I found this to be a real HOT issue to share with you.

There has been a reported incident that a man's leg has been burnt while he slept with the iPhone 3G in his pocket. There is also a picture which shows his leg been burnt red. Thankfully it was not a severe burn.

He was kind enough not to sue Apple and they have promised to replace his iPhone 3G. Read the full report here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good post

Raj said...

Thanks. Keep the comments coming in!